Address configurator - Fields Hide
Address configurator - Fields Hide allows you to set fields in customer address as hidden, optional, required or leave default Opencart behaviour. Module can be used on these fields: telephone, fax, company, address 1, address 2, city, postcode, country and zone. If you hide country or zone, it will be filled with values from store settings. Module affects customer registration, data and address editation, checkout (both guest and registered customer) and backend customer administration.
Supported OpenCart Versions
Always backup your files and database before installing any modification to prevent loosing your data!
- Choose directory corresponding to your OpenCart version
Upload files from directory upload into root directory of your OpenCart installation via FTP client
- no files will be overwritten unless you have installed extension with the same filename
- If you do not use vQmod go through all changes described in file vqmod/xml/HideFieldsInAddress.xml and make corresponding changes in your files
Add texts into your language files
- extension comes with english language files only. Phrases for any other language need to be added manually
If you use custom template, you have to alter its files manually
- extension is made for default template, you have to make corresponding changes in you custom template
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: