Multiple Attributes allows you to allows you to set multiple values for the same attribute in product editation. Default OpenCart behaviour is to leave only one value per attribute, this module leaves all given values. All values are listed on product detail page and in combination with attribute filter product can be found by any of its attribute values.
Supported OpenCart Versions
Always backup your files and database before installing any modification to prevent loosing your data!
- Choose directory corresponding to your OpenCart version
- Upload file install.php into root directory of your OpenCart e-shop.
- In your browser go to page http://<YOUR STORE URL>/install.php. If everything goes well you will see text message about successfull instalation.
Upload files from directory upload into root directory of your OpenCart installation via FTP client
- no files will be overwritten unless you have installed extension with the same filename
- If you do not use vQmod go through all changes described in file vqmod/xml/MultiAttribute.xml and make corresponding changes in your files
If you use custom template, you have to alter its files manually
- extension can alter only default template, you have to make corresponding changes in you custom template
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: