Multistore Extensions Manager
Multistore Extensions Manager allows you to disable extension to selected customer groups. Disabled customer groups can be store-dependant in multi store (customer group can have extension disabled in one store, but enabled in other store). Extension can be disabled for whole store by selecting all customer groups. You can disable modules, payment methods and shipping methods.
Supported OpenCart Versions
|184.108.40.206||1.5.2.x, 1.5.3.x, 1.5.4.x|
Always backup your files and database before installing any modification to prevent loosing your data!
- Choose directory corresponding to your OpenCart version
- Upload file install.php into root directory of your OpenCart e-shop.
- In your browser go to page http://<YOUR STORE URL>/install.php. If everything goes well you will see text message about successfull instalation.
Upload files from directory new into root directory of your OpenCart installation via FTP client
- no files will be overwritten unless you have installed extension with the same filename
Update OpenCart files. There are three ways to do this:
- upload file DisableExtensions.xml into vqmod xml directory
- copy files from directory changed to your OpenCart root directory via FTP client and let it overwrite existing files
- use this method only if you have not altered any of files listed below
alter files manually
- go through all files in directory changed and make corresponding changes in files of your OpenCart installation
- added, changed or deleted files are marked with text // DISABLE_EXTENSIONS
- use vQmod
Add texts into your language files
- extension comes with english language file only. Phrases for any other language need to be added manually
- catalog/controller/checkout/payment.php (<1.5.2)
- catalog/controller/checkout/shipping.php (<1.5.2)
- catalog/controller/checkout/payment_method.php (>=1.5.2)
- catalog/controller/checkout/shipping_method.php (>=1.5.2)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: