Company ID and VAT ID
Company ID and VAT ID adds two new fields for company ID and VAT ID whenever payment address appears - customer registration, address editation, guest payment address, invoice... Fields are not required, but if filled they have to be 8 - 12 characters long.
Supported OpenCart Versions
Always backup your files and database before installing any modification to prevent loosing your data!
- Choose directory corresponding to your OpenCart version
- Upload file install.php into root directory of your OpenCart e-shop.
- In your browser go to page http://<YOUR STORE URL>/install.php. If everything goes well you will see text message about successfull instalation.
Update OpenCart files. There are three ways to do this:
- upload file CO_VAT_ID.xml into vqmod xml directory
- copy files from directory changed to your OpenCart root directory via FTP client and let it overwrite existing files
- use this method only if you have not altered any of files listed below
alter files manually
- go through all files in directory changed and make corresponding changes in files of your OpenCart installation
- added, changed or deleted files are marked with text // CO&VAT_ID
- use vQmod
Add texts into your language files
- extension comes with english language files only. Texts for any other language need to be added manually
If you use custom template, you have to alter its files manually
- extension can alter only default template, you have to make corresponding changes in you custom template
- catalog/controller/checkout/address.php (< 1.5.2)
- catalog/controller/checkout/manual.php (>= 1.5.2)
- catalog/controller/checkout/payment_address.php (>= 1.5.2)
- catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout/address.tpl (< 1.5.2)
- catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout/payment_address.tpl (>= 1.5.2)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: