Float Product Quantity
Float Quantity allows you to set quantity and minimum orderable quantity of product as decimal number. You can also restrict orderable quantity to minimum multiple. In store settings you can choose action to be done when customer tries to add quantity below minimum into cart on product page - allow add (default OpenCart action - there will be warning on cart page), show error message or round quantity up. In addition, you can define several quantity units (pcs, packs...) with possibility to set varoius form of word for each quantity (1 pack, 2 packs...)
Supported OpenCart Versions
Always backup your files and database before installing any modification to prevent loosing your data!
- Choose directory corresponding to your OpenCart version
- Upload file install.php into root directory of your OpenCart e-shop.
- In your browser go to page http://<YOUR STORE URL>/install.php. If everything goes well you will see text message about successfull instalation.
Upload files from directory new into root directory of your OpenCart installation via FTP client
- no files will be overwritten unless you have installed extension with the same filename
Update OpenCart files. There are two ways to do this:
- upload file FloatProductQuantity.xml into vqmod xml directory
alter files manually
- go through all changes in FloatProductQuantity.xml and make corresponding changes in files of your OpenCart installation
- use vQmod
Add texts into your language files
- extension comes with english and czech language files only. Phrases for any other language need to be added manually
If you use custom template, you have to alter its files manually
- extension can alter only default template, you have to make corresponding changes in you custom template
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: