Universal Product Feed
Universal Product Feed allows you to create multiple XML product feeds. You can define desired data structure of final output - set tag names and type of data to be added. Extension contains all common data types + adds abbility to program own logic for shown data. Has option to filter products to those, which are in stock, or have price > 0. Final XML can be cached and its refresh interval can be set in administration. Feed language and currency can be set for every feed separately or it can be set to store default values. Gives possibility to set SEO keyword for created feed.
NEW: Added possibility to filter products to export by manufacturer (use upgrade.php to upgrade database from previous version) - for OpenCart 1.5.2.x and later only!
NEW: Added possibility fo display special price for default customer group instead of normal price if possible - for OpenCart 1.5.2.x and later only!.
NEW: Added new functionality (use upgrade2.php to upgrade database) - for OpenCart 1.5.2.x and later only!
- text before and after product list
- mark field as CDATA protected - value will be wrapped in CDATA section
- define list of shipping methods with code, price inc. tax and price excl. tax for product price or weight range. Use field Shipping Methods to show in feed. Tags are defined in setting of the field
NEW: Added predefined feed configurations - just select desired service and all necessary settings will be updated to match service requirements automatically. Available services: Google Merchant, Heureka CZ/SK - for OpenCart 1.5.2.x and later only!
Supported OpenCart Versions
|1.5.2.x||188.8.131.52, 1.5.2.x, 1.5.3.x, 1.5.4.x, 1.5.5.x, 1.5.6.x|
Always backup your files and database before installing any modification to prevent loosing your data!
- Choose directory corresponding to your OpenCart version
- Upload file install.php into root directory of your OpenCart e-shop.
- In your browser go to page http://<YOUR STORE URL>/install.php. If everything goes well you will see text message about successfull instalation.
Upload files from directory new into root directory of your OpenCart installation via FTP client
- no files will be overwritten unless you have installed extension with the same filename
Update OpenCart files. There are three ways to do this:
- upload file UniversalFeed.xml into vqmod xml directory
- copy files from directory changed to your OpenCart root directory via FTP client and let it overwrite existing files
- use this method only if you have not altered any of files listed below
alter files manually
- go through all files in directory changed and make corresponding changes in files of your OpenCart installation
- added, changed or deleted files are marked with text // UNIVERSAL_FEED
- use vQmod
Add texts into your language files
- extension comes with english language files only. Texts for any other language need to be added manually
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: