Colored Order Status
Colored Order Status allows you to set custom background and font color for every order status. Lines in order list will be colored according to current order status, so you can distinguish orders easily. Colors can be set manually in hexadecimal RGB format or by using sliders for red, green and blue color component.
Supported OpenCart Versions
|1.5||1.5.4.x, 1.5.5.x, 1.5.6.x|
Always backup your files and database before installing any modification to prevent loosing your data!
- Choose directory corresponding to your OpenCart version
- Upload file install.php into root directory of your OpenCart e-shop.
- In your browser go to page http://<YOUR STORE URL>/install.php. If everything goes well you will see text message about successfull instalation.
Update OpenCart files. There are two ways to do this:
- upload file ColoredOrderStatus.xml into vqmod xml directory
alter files manually
- go through all files in vQmod file ColoredOrderStatus.xml and make corresponding changes in files of your OpenCart installation
- use vQmod
Add texts into your language files
- extension comes with english and czech language files only. Phrases for any other language need to be added manually
If you use custom admin template, you have to alter its files manually
- extension can alter only default admin template, you have to make corresponding changes in you custom template
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: