Attribute Filter allows your customer to filter products in category listing by product attributes. You can select which attributes are allowed to be in filter and select two ways to show available values - slider and value list. You can set if values will be submitted automatically after user changes filter criteria or only after hitting submit button. Page can be reloaded as whole document or only selected part using Ajax.
Supported OpenCart Versions
Always backup your files and database before installing any modification to prevent loosing your data!
- Choose directory corresponding to your OpenCart version
- Upload file install.php into root directory of your OpenCart e-shop.
- In your browser go to page http://<YOUR STORE URL>/install.php. If everything goes well you will see text message about successfull instalation.
Upload files from directory new into root directory of your OpenCart installation via FTP client
- no files will be overwritten unless you have installed extension with the same filename
Update OpenCart files. There are three ways to do this:
- upload file AttributeFilter.xml into vqmod xml directory
- use this method only if you have not altered any of files listed below
alter files manually
- added, changed or deleted files are marked with text // ATTRIBUTE_FILTER
- use vQmod
Add texts into your language files
- extension comes with english language files only. Phrases for any other language need to be added manually
If you use custom template, you have to alter its files manually
- extension can alter only default template, you have to make corresponding changes in you custom template
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: